Frequently Asked Questionss
If these FAQs don't address your issue, please Click Here for live help.
How do I create an account to watch the event?
- Click 'SIGN-IN'
- Select 'No, I am a new user'
- Click 'LOGIN'
- Fill in the required information
- Click 'REGISTER' and you'll be watching
How do I cancel a subscription account?
- Click 'SIGN-IN'
- Select 'My Account'
- Click the event name
The video keeps freezing, skipping, stalling, stopping / starting, etc…
- You might not have enough bandwidth. You should have more than 1Mb/s to properly view most events. Run a test at www.speedtest.net to find out what your download speed is.
- Or, your computer is busy doing other things. Make sure your computer isn't running active virus scans, or is not busy performing other applications while you're watching the event.
I am hearing the broadcast but I only see black on the video.
- Try restarting your computer and login again to view. This normally fixes that problem.
- If it still doesn’t work you might not have enough bandwidth. You'll need more than 1Mb/s to properly view this event. Run a test at www.speedtest.net to find out what your download speed is.
- Your computer might be busy doing other things. Make sure your computer isn't running active virus scans, or is not busy performing other applications while you're watching the event.
How do I see archives or video on demand?
- Select the category you wish to view, and then select the thumbnail of the video on demand you would like to watch. It will load in the player window.
Which Mobile Web Browsers are supported?
- Android Devices
- Please use the Google Chrome browser
- iOS Devices
- Safari, Chrome, Firefox
John Lennon Educational Tour Bus Live
STAY TUNED HERE FOR OUR UPCOMING EVENTS or watch past @lennonbus shows on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/johnlennonbus
The Lennon Bus' live broadcasts are made possible by the NewTek TriCaster 855 Extreme, switching up to 8 HD video sources plus pre-recorded assets, graphics, live keying, discreet recording of each source in addition to program output, and encoding the web stream in real-time. TodoCast has partnered with the Lennon Bus to provide their professional streaming platform, and LiveU provides portable webstreaming capability. Canon C100 video cameras capture all the action.