Frequently Asked Questions????faqs.xml
How do I create an account to watch the event?
- Click 'SIGN-IN'
- Select 'No, I am a new user'
- Click 'LOGIN'
- Fill in the required information
- Click 'REGISTER' and you'll be watching
How do I cancel a subscription account?
- Click 'SIGN-IN'
- Select 'My Account'
- Click the event name
The video keeps freezing, skipping, stalling, stopping / starting, etc…
- You might not have enough bandwidth. You should have more than 1Mb/s to properly view most events. Run a test at www.speedtest.net to find out what your download speed is.
- Or, your computer is busy doing other things. Make sure your computer isn't running active virus scans, or is not busy performing other applications while you're watching the event.
I am hearing the broadcast but I only see black on the video.
- Try restarting your computer and login again to view. This normally fixes that problem.
- If it still doesn’t work you might not have enough bandwidth. You'll need more than 1Mb/s to properly view this event. Run a test at www.speedtest.net to find out what your download speed is.
- Your computer might be busy doing other things. Make sure your computer isn't running active virus scans, or is not busy performing other applications while you're watching the event.
How do I see archives or video on demand?
- Select the category you wish to view, and then select the thumbnail of the video on demand you would like to watch. It will load in the player window.
If these FAQs don't address your issue, please Click Here for live help.
Dr. Sears Live Webcast - Endicott College 2009
In a first time event for CrossFit, watch a live internet stream of Dr. Barry Sears, creator of The Zone Diet, presenting his renowned lecture on the anti-inflammatory aspects of The Zone Diet and how it relates to enhancing your physical performance. With a precisely balanced diet, smart training and the right amount of essential fatty acids, athletes can improve reaction time, reduce body fat and inflammation, and improve moods - all leading to a higher level of performance.