This Event Will Be Back Soon. Please Stand By.
Frequently Asked Questionss
If these FAQs don't address your issue, please Click Here for live help.
How to I create an account to watch the event?
- Click 'SIGN-IN'
- Select 'No, I am a new user'
- Click 'LOGIN'
- Fill in the required information
- Click 'REGISTER' and you'll be watching
I already have an account, how do I register for an event?
- If you click on 'LOGIN' and login with your username and password you will be automatically registered for a sponsored event, and you will be presented with the pay-per-view window if it's a pay-per-view broadcast.
I got "Multiple Users Logged in with same user ID. This session has been closed."
- That is an AOL browser problem. If you're using the AOL browser we recommend using one of the other browsers available. Please download the latest Microsoft browser for free Click Here. If you download, install, and use that browser you won't have that problem. Please use Internet Explorer 8 Download , Safari browser Download, or FireFox Browser Download.
- Or you have shared your login and password with someone and session management prevents people from logging in from multiple computers at the same time.
I bought a 1 Day Pass, but it logged me in automatically. Can I use my pass another day?
- Yes, your pass is based on an amount of hours. So you can logoff and login another day to resume watching. Make sure you logoff though, or your time will tick away.
I am logged in, but all I see is a spinning circle in the middle of the player.
- You are logged in fine, but the broadcast has not started yet. Logout and come back at the start of the event and you'll see the broadcast.
The video keeps freezing, skipping, stalling, stopping / starting, etc…
- You might not have enough bandwidth. You should have more than 1Mb/s to properly view most events. Run a test at www.speedtest.net to find out what your download speed is.
- Or, your computer is busy doing other things. Make sure your computer isn't running active virus scans, or is not busy performing other applications while you're watching the event.
- Your computer isn't powerful enough to watch an Internet Broadcast. This is normally due to older computers with slower processors and or not enough memory.
- The first two are easy to test.
I was watching fine, but ran out of time on my ticket. How do I order more time?
- Simply go back to the player page and click on 'LOGIN'. If you’re time has expired it will popup a window to allow you to purchase more time.
I purchased the live event for multiple days - how do I get it on day 2?
- Click the 'LOGIN' link and login with the email and password you created the first day.
I am hearing the broadcast but I only see black on the video.
- Try restarting your computer and login again to view. This normally fixes that problem.
- If it still doesn’t work you might not have enough bandwidth. You'll need more than 1Mb/s to properly view this event. Run a test at www.speedtest.net to find out what your download speed is.
- Your computer might be busy doing other things. Make sure your computer isn't running active virus scans, or is not busy performing other applications while you're watching the event.
- Your computer might not be powerful enough to watch an Internet Broadcast. This is normally due to older computers with slower processors and or not enough memory.
How do I see yesterday's broadcast, or the archives?
- If the producer is archiving the broadcasts For Video On Demand, just put your mouse over the player and click on the 'Show List' icon that shows up in the upper right corner. You can then choose which archive or live broadcast you want to watch.
92nd Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb
Welcome to the Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb Online Media Portal. This site features some of the rarest, most exclusive video archives from the rich history of this American motor sports event.
Currently, we have over TEN HOURS of native video direct from the June 29th LIVESTREAM, as well as OVER SEVEN HOURS of HQ ARCHIVES from our recorded stream. These archives will be available through September 30, 2014, at which point the 2014 PPIHC Media Portal will be taken offline.
For our Show Archives, we have two ticket levels to enjoy:
1. Racer Level--$19.95 for Unlimited viewing through September 30th
4. Summit Level--$100 for Unlimited viewing through September 30th AND an OFFICIAL 2014 PPIHC Program
(NOTE: The clock starts on your ticket as soon as you log in, whether before the race or on race day!)
So Celebrate The Race to the Clouds and enjoy this EXCLUSIVE COVERAGE of the 2014 Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb.