Frequently Asked Questionss
If these FAQs don't address your issue, please Click Here for live help.
How do I create an account to watch the event?
- Click 'SIGN-IN'
- Select 'No, I am a new user'
- Click 'LOGIN'
- Fill in the required information
- Click 'REGISTER' and you'll be watching
How do I cancel a subscription account?
- Click 'SIGN-IN'
- Select 'My Account'
- Click the event name
The video keeps freezing, skipping, stalling, stopping / starting, etc…
- You might not have enough bandwidth. You should have more than 1Mb/s to properly view most events. Run a test at www.speedtest.net to find out what your download speed is.
- Or, your computer is busy doing other things. Make sure your computer isn't running active virus scans, or is not busy performing other applications while you're watching the event.
I am hearing the broadcast but I only see black on the video.
- Try restarting your computer and login again to view. This normally fixes that problem.
- If it still doesn’t work you might not have enough bandwidth. You'll need more than 1Mb/s to properly view this event. Run a test at www.speedtest.net to find out what your download speed is.
- Your computer might be busy doing other things. Make sure your computer isn't running active virus scans, or is not busy performing other applications while you're watching the event.
How do I see archives or video on demand?
- Select the category you wish to view, and then select the thumbnail of the video on demand you would like to watch. It will load in the player window.
Which Mobile Web Browsers are supported?
- Android Devices
- Please use the Google Chrome browser
- iOS Devices
- Safari, Chrome, Firefox
Michele Bachmann for Congress Rally - Standing Up for Minnesota - Create New Account Above - It is FREE
Join the Minnesota GOP Rally, featuring Governor Sarah Palin and Congresswoman Michele Bachmann from Minneapolis on April 7th, starting at 2pm. Register now to view this exciting live broadcast! Hear Congresswoman Bachmann speak on Minnesota Values and pressing issues like our Men and Women in Uniform, Healthcare, Energy issues and of course, Taxes and the Economy. Sign Up! Listen Up! And get involved with those who you will be sending to Washington!